Thursday, November 16, 2006

LNDD lab Hacked? From the inside...

Someone has written it more eloquently than I can muster...so read it here Pommes Frites at Rant Your Head Off...

Basically Rant's article expounds on my theory that the hacker really isnt a hacker at all...but one of the good guys over at LNDD who's trying to flush out the bad guys. Thats right a mole working for us...or as the lab says someone close to Landis. If you haven't got the skinny yet read this over at the International Herald Tribune.

So maybe this hacker/inside guy will spill some more information. Maybe they'll give us something solid to go on so good ole Floyd doesn't get off on a technicallity.

I still think he was screwed by someone...recent events do suggest that maybe the lab made some mistakes. Maybe WADA's Dick Pound shot his load a little to early...like he did in the Austrian Ski Case. Hmm, lets sweep all this under the rug...the lab is 'infallible' right? So basically WADA and all those other acronyms decided Floyd would have to take the fall...

I think The Dude said it best.... "look, man, I've got certain information, all right? Certain things have come to light. And, you know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, you know, running around, uh, uh, blaming me, you know, given the nature of all this new shit, you know, I-I-I-I... this could be a-a-a-a lot more, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean, it's not just, it might not be just such a simple... uh, you know?"... "I'll tell you what I'm blathering about... I've got information man! New shit has come to light!"

Anyway, I maintain that Floyd is innocent...this whole thing has gotten out of hand...

For more up to date Floyd Landis information check out TBV I go to his site at least 5 times a day. I guess I'm addicted...

No comments: